Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fangraphs: Positional Power Rankings: LF

Fangraphs: Positional Power Rankings: LF

Here it is.

The interesting portion of the Cincinnati projections lies in the arrival of Ryan Ludwick. The big guy struggled with the Padres and Pirates in 2011, but can he return to form and once again be the power bat now that he finds himself in a hitter-friendly ballpark?
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fangraphs: Positional Power Rankings: LF

I think he is right that Matt Holliday has been overshadowed in the field because of Pujols. When you look at his numbers, he is a top echelon player that seems to go under the radar. There are very few batters I would like to have in the 4 hole other than Matt Holliday.
    “Our next home stand follows this road trip.”

“I just want to tell everyone Happy Easter and Happy Hanukkah.” says on the day before Easter

Mike Shannon

Re: Fangraphs: Positional Power Rankings: LF

Interesting to see the Ludwick/ Heisey platoon in the upper echelon of the league with a WAR of only 1.5.
    "You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat."
    -- Christy Matthewson
    "Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot."
    -- Leo Durocher

Turn Off Ads?