Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day tickets would be nice..

Johnny Cueto Fan

Opening Day tickets would be nice..

Been looking to get some since I missed out on Saturday and buying some at the stadium..

Anybody have any connections? Really would appreciate it. Looked on StubHub and prices are outrageous. I guess that's what happens when a team has such high expectations.

Just looking for a pair. Hoping to come up lucky somewhere..
    TWITTER : @KOBasinger

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opening Day tickets would be nice..

Quote Originally Posted by KOBasinger View Post
    Been looking to get some since I missed out on Saturday and buying some at the stadium..

Anybody have any connections? Really would appreciate it. Looked on StubHub and prices are outrageous. I guess that's what happens when a team has such high expectations.

Just looking for a pair. Hoping to come up lucky somewhere..
    Stubhub and Ebay is usually the best option for getting tickets. With people knowing what these go for, I doubt they'd just sell them cheap if they had them and couldn't go, unless they're rich or something lol.

Good luck getting them if thats what your really after, but if not, remember there are many games after OD too that are easily available.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

I have been to OD a couple of times and well...I guess it was okay, but with all the traffic and such and overflow crowd I just didn't find it worth it all. Now add in the game doesn't start till 4pm and such, I am just passing on that "exeprience" and looking forward to seeing other good games like seeing the Tigers in town and the Twins....

BRM, you have been using "and such" a lot lately, you been watching CrabMan on My Name is Earl?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?