Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ST: Reds vs. Ms 3/20 Tues.

Re: ST: Reds vs. Ms 3/20 Tues.

Kanekoa Texeira will pitch the 7th for the Reds.

Peguero lifts one to left. Willie Harris camps under it and puts it away.
    Wells draws the first walk for Seattle.
    Bouncer to the mound but the runner was on the move so Texeira will settle for the sure out at first. Two gone.
    Rodriguez trots to first on a full-count pitch that was outside the strike zone. 1st and 2nd.
    I hate pitchers that won't/can't throw strikes. Another full count. Swinggggg and a miss. Texeira worked hard but gets out of the inning unscathed.

3-1. Ms.
    Last edited by texasdave; 03-20-2012 at 06:03 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Harris spanks one past a diving first baseman. Rally.
    Heisey pops the ball up on a 2-2 count and is retired easily. Harris gets back to first.
    Harris steals second as Corky flails futiley at a pitch in the dirt. Two down man on second.
    Gameday has Jones in Bruce's slot in the order but Kelch has him hitting for the pitcher. Who knows.
    Jones a swing and a miss.
    Gameday corrects. Jones in the pitcher's spot. Texeira in Bruce's spot.

3-1. Ms.
    Last edited by texasdave; 03-20-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Texeira on for a second inning. Montero wears one out to right. Hard grounder. Montero standing on first.
    Brackman working in the Reds' pen.
    Saegar rips one to right that rolls all the way to the wall. 2nd and 3rd. Nobody gone.
    Jam shot to short caught by a diving Paul Janish. He should make the club.
    (Cueto worked over in a minor league game - I would give the numbers but I hear ST numbers don't mean anything)
    Another full count and Texeira plunks Catricala to load them up.
    Dusty pulls him put just cannot resist making a double switch. I suppose it is ST for managers too. Phipps in for Jones. Brackman coming on with the bases loaded and just one out.
    First pitch by Brackman is lined into right driving in two. Runners on the corners. 5-1.
    Brackman comes right back and Ks Wells.
    Last edited by texasdave; 03-20-2012 at 06:30 PM.

I was kicked off this site for several hours. I didn't see it coming; didn't know what hit me.

Seems like it's been a rather rough spring for Votto. I wouldn't be too concerned, but his stat line is worth keeping an eye on.

Turn Off Ads?