Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Votto deal, Latos trade prespective

Votto deal, Latos trade prespective

While for months we debated the deal for Latos was to much or not. I resided on the Reds gave up to much. IMO todays Votto deal brings me some prespective.
    Yonder was the future and all signs were bleak past 2013. Now Votto is here to stay and "the deal" looks even better.
    Latos for Volquez Reds win
    Votto 12 years for Yonder, Broxberger and Grandal...Reds still win.

Look.... We all get it. It's a lot of money, but today is a good day to be Reds fan.
    I live in Columbus and averaged 12 games a year. The last 2 years I haven't been to a single Reds game. Today I bought tickets for opening night and 6 more games before the all star break. Reds today made a commitment ...........and so did I.
    Last edited by Redsnake; 04-02-2012 at 09:54 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions