Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Album Oriented Rock (AOR)--A dying radio format.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Re: Album Oriented Rock (AOR)--A dying radio format.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    One of your better ones , Revering. I'm a Journey fan, I also loved "Only the Young" released between Frontiers and Raised on Radio on the VisionQuest soundtrack.
    Yeah, that's another good one. "Only The Young" and "Ask The Lonely" (from the Two Of A Kind soundtrack) are others that qualify as lost rock hits. I actually heard "Only The Young" on terrestrial radio for the first time in at least twenty years recently and was pleasantly surprised. The VisionQuest soundtrack itself, which also features John Waite's "Change" and Dio's "Hungry for Heaven, is really good.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

2. Likes:

Dom Heffner (12-17-2013)

Turn Off Ads?