Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who will win? By how much?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky by 25+ points

1 4.76%
  • Kentucky by 15-24 points

1 4.76%
  • Kentucky by 8-14 points

15 71.43%
  • Kentucky by 1-7 points

1 4.76%
  • Kansas by 25+ points

1 4.76%
  • Kansas by 15-24 points

0 0%
  • Kansas by 8-14 points

0 0%
  • Kansas by 1-7 points

2 9.52%

Thread: NCAA Basketball Championship Game

NL Central champs

NCAA Basketball Championship Game

Who will win? By how many points?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NCAA Basketball Championship Game

I went with Kentucky by 8-14. They're too good...they seem to get a nice little lead then turn on the cruise control.

It will be a pretty good game and Kansas will make a run or 2 against UK. Much like the UK-Louisville game. Kansas is playing well and won't fold.

But UK is too darn good and pulls away late. I voted 1-7 pts. UK.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Retired

UK by 10. You should start a poll for the over/under on how many years it will be before the banner has to be taken down for NCAA violations that Calipari will mysteriously know nothing about.

Kentucky by a dozen.

Kansas by 1.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    UK by 10. You should start a poll for the over/under on how many years it will be before the banner has to be taken down for NCAA violations that Calipari will mysteriously know nothing about.
    LOL.......well I think that be unchartered water!!!!!!!!! Not saying it cant happen(cough, cough). UK by 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Come on man.....Calipari had nothing to do with the 2 vacated final four's, and I think someone on this site has letters proving that fact and he will probably tell you about it.

By the way I think It will be less than 3 years.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Come on man.....Calipari had nothing to do with the 2 vacated final four's, and I think someone on this site has letters proving that fact and he will probably tell you about it.

By the way I think It will be less than 3 years.
    Can we please drop this until something of substance actually happens? This has been debated ad-nausem in the past and nobody's opinion is going to change.

If Cal leaves for the NBA or retires and a scandal breaks that strips Kentucky of any of their trips, I'll be more than happy to discuss it. Until then, this is about as old as trying to debate politics or religion.

I picked Kentucky and Kansas for the Championship and that is the only thing in my bracket that played out perfect. I'm sticking to my original prediction and Kentucky winning by 8.

The only way Kansas wins is if Thomas Robinson has the game of his life. Kentucky has the advantage on the wings and I think MKG will rebound from his performance against Louisville. He or Miller will be the ones who will have to carry Kentucky IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?