Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds trade Juan Francisco to Braves for RHP J.J. Hoover

Re: Reds trade Juan Francisco to Braves for RHP J.J. Hoover

Void that trade immediately. The Reds cannot trade anyone with the nickname, "El Nino Destructor".

2. Turn Off Ads?

go away with your love for the 200 plus strikeout artist, wasted first round pick, in fact you contribute as much to the discussion as arturo de Frietas

Best trade of the year for the reds. Francisco was doing nothing but slowing down a fast rising reds team. Way over rated because of the homeruns, which is the most over rated stat in baseball by far. I'm Happy. Imagine going from Chipper Jones to Juan Francisco, ouch.

Think its prob a good trade, I never really thought Juan would have much of a successful role on our MLB squad.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

fast rising reds team, what a optical illusion , who is rising arroyo? stubbs?

Is it just me or did Juan Francisco look like he had a little bit of a weight problem himself? He wasn't a serious contender for regular playing time. Every year, here comes a brand new guy you've never heard of.

we will see how many games the human injury rolen plays I predict 80 at most

Quote Originally Posted by nux fan View Post
    we will see how many games the human injury rolen plays I predict 80 at most
    "the human injury" I like it.

trading juan a grave mistake

I would have traded him for J Edgar Hoover.

You could be right. He strikes me as a better ballplayer than a number of people on this board are giving him credit to be.

way better, the people on this board make all kinds of ad hominum judgments, the guy has never had a chance to play continuously, I wish he had one third the chance of stubbs the human K machine, or Gomes

Why is that...he will never be much more then a mid level player who shows no interest in coming to camp ready to go, instead we add another arm...

way better, the people on this board make all kinds of ad hominum judgments, the guy has never had a chance to play continuously, I wish he had one third the chance of stubbs the human K machine, or Gomes
    So you are okay with him coming to camp out of shape and not fully rehabbed from his previous injury. How is it someone so young has so many issues with the DL? I mean Rolen is old, Juan isn't and look at the amount of time ole "chubby" Juan has spent on the DL in his limited major league career. Stubbs may strike out alot, but he comes to camp prepared and brings multiple postivies to his game while Juan....welll not so much...

leave me alone, I dont care a whit or an iota what you think

Turn Off Ads?