Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any Buzztime Trivia fans around?

Any Buzztime Trivia fans around?

My wife and I have been playing Buzztime Trivia about once a week for a couple of months now. It is usually set up on a television or two in sport bars or restaurants. On the overall leaders board, I can see there a players all over the country. Anyone else play?
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any Buzztime Trivia fans around?

All the time. If you ever see Puffy up on leaders board that is indeed me.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

I find the questions to always be anything but relevant...

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    All the time. If you ever see Puffy up on leaders board that is indeed me.
    I will check next time. I was in tonight but became involved in a discussion and didn't play.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    I find the questions to always be anything but relevant...
    Haha! I think that is why they call it trivia.

Stat geek...and proud
    I play sometimes but it's not very popular at my watering hole of choice. I don't like to play by myself so I don't get to play much. I rock that music trivia game they have on Saturdays.

I used to play all the time up until around 8-10 years ago. Got #1 in the country a few times and would finish on the national leaderboards on a regular basis. I stopped playing after having kids and not having time to hang out in bars anymore. A lot of the top players are actually teams working together under one handle. There was a team at the Damon's near me that had a couple university professors, a doctor, a financial analyst and some other folks who I don't remember what they did. They asked me to join, but I just prefer playing solo. I think when you create some superteam, it takes the fun out of it.

Man, if I could find a career where I could make use of all the trivial knowledge I have stored up, I could make a fortune. Unfortunately, my wife would prefer it if I could just remember to take out the garbage.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?