Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 12 new 2012 Red Schedule Wallpapers

12 new 2012 Red Schedule Wallpapers

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted but it's that time of the year again. For those who didn't see my posts last year, I'm a graphic design student and I create a lot of sports related wallpapers, and happen to be a huge Reds fan. Last year a posted a handful of wallpapers that seemed to go over pretty well, so I thought I'd come back to share my latest work.

With opening day around the corner I decided that it would be cool for fans to have a chance to not only have the Reds schedule on their wallpaper, but also to be able to represent their favorite player. So with that in mind I put together 12 new wallpaper that all feature a different Reds player, and the 2012 schedule. I know not everyone has a wallpaper yet, but I hope to add more before the season kicks off. I'm missing most of the pitchers, and all of the new comers (couldn't find pictures of them in their Reds gear). So take a look and let me know what you think. I appreciate all feedback, and thanks for looking. Go Reds!

See them here!- http://adamlucasdesign.com/2012/04/0...le-wallpapers/
    Last edited by alucas1505; 04-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 12 new 2012 Red Schedule Wallpapers

Awesome as always. Thanks man

Wow, these look fantastic. It's so hard to find quality Reds wallpapers. I looked around your site and am impressed with all I see. I love desktop wallpapers that are clean and simple - maybe even a little minimalist. Most of your stuff is really great for me. You should make some that use just the team itself as a theme, as opposed to a single player - then you'd really be my hero!

Thanks a lot man. I realized I still had a Bengals wallpaper up and just switched to one of yours. Great job.
    Reds 2010 NL Central Champs

Quote Originally Posted by [deleted] View Post
    Wow, these look fantastic. It's so hard to find quality Reds wallpapers. I looked around your site and am impressed with all I see. I love desktop wallpapers that are clean and simple - maybe even a little minimalist. Most of your stuff is really great for me. You should make some that use just the team itself as a theme, as opposed to a single player - then you'd really be my hero!

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. The only probably with doing the whole team, or the majority of it, is space. Especially when talking about a schedule wallpaper that already needs a lot of blank space. I will be doing some regular wallpapers throughout the year that feature more than one player. Im always open to suggestions and requests though. Thanks agan

These look great! But take a look at Jay's wallpaper and tell me what you think is wrong lol
    The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! -Bret Hart

Very nice work, could easily pass for something the team would release.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Nerdvana Annihilation

Awesome!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by jrandal9 View Post
    These look great! But take a look at Jay's wallpaper and tell me what you think is wrong lol
    Thanks for pointing that out lol. Got in a bit of a hurry I guess. I'll have it fixed first chance I get.

Quote Originally Posted by alucas1505 View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out lol. Got in a bit of a hurry I guess. I'll have it fixed first chance I get.
    Good, 'cuz that's the one I want! :lol

LOVE the red-tinted Cinci skyline! Excellent work! You've got a good eye for symmetry and layout.

Quote Originally Posted by alucas1505 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. The only probably with doing the whole team, or the majority of it, is space. Especially when talking about a schedule wallpaper that already needs a lot of blank space. I will be doing some regular wallpapers throughout the year that feature more than one player. Im always open to suggestions and requests though. Thanks agan
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean using the whole roster as a theme, I meant using the Reds brand itself - logos, colors, stadium, city, etc. I prefer repping the team over any one particular player.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean using the whole roster as a theme, I meant using the Reds brand itself - logos, colors, stadium, city, etc. I prefer repping the team over any one particular player.
    A few days ago I modified a team themed schedule wallpaper I found so it would better fit my laptop resolution (1280x800). I also moved a few things around so it was more centered and made a bit more sense hahaha. You can use it if you want.

http://i.imgur.com/9l6p2.png

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    Good, 'cuz that's the one I want! :lol

LOVE the red-tinted Cinci skyline! Excellent work! You've got a good eye for symmetry and layout.

Just fixed the Jay Bruce Wallpaper, so I think everything is spelled correctly nw lol. Thanks again for all the feedback, glad to see everyone likes the work. Appreciate it.

Oh ok, I gotcha. I do like that idea too. I won't have time to do anything until this weekend probably, but I will definitely play around with the idea. Thanks!

Turn Off Ads?