Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ozzie Guillen said what?

Ozzie Guillen said what?

Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen apologized on Saturday for telling a magazine that he loves Fidel Castro, a comment that prompted to team to issue a statement denouncing the Cuban dictator.
    http://www.cnnsi.com/2012/baseball/m..._a16&eref=sihp

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ozzie Guillen said what?

Can't imagine that going over well in Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Can't imagine that going over well in Miami.
    That is an understatement!!!!!! You better win Ozzie, or the fans down there are gonna go Ricky Ricardo on ya.

Can't imagine that goes over well in any part of the US, but Miami...what a moron.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

He needs to keep quiet and worry about baseball..The guy hurts himself more than all the managers combined, and I'm even throwing Bobby V into that group..They're off to a 1-3 start..They better start winning soon or that ballpark will be empty by June..eh probably not because they sold out every game before the season started but still

First, with a title like "Ozzie said what?", I've learned that the answer could be anything. It could be about his religion Santeria, it could be about screaming obscenities nonstop, who knows. All I know is that he takes the pressure off his players and puts it on himself like a good soccer manager.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by improbus View Post
    First, with a title like "Ozzie said what?", I've learned that the answer could be anything. It could be about his religion Santeria, it could be about screaming obscenities nonstop, who knows. All I know is that he takes the pressure off his players and puts it on himself like a good soccer manager.
    So you think this was a calculated move by Ozzie?

This is a baseball topic and is being discussed in the appropriate forum(s).

Turn Off Ads?