Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: 4/9/2012, Cardinals (Westbrook) @ Reds (Bailey)- Game 4

Re: 4/9/2012, Cardinals (Westbrook) @ Reds (Bailey)- Game 4

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    This offense has gotten off to a terrible start and they have to wake up fast.Did they play like this in ST?was votto,phillips,rolen and the rest BA's low What I have seen so far is absolutely awful.
    Rolen had a good spring, Phillips not sure, but Votto struggled. But four games? Patience, grasshopper I'm still worried about the pitching, chewing my nails if we improved the rotation enough, so I'll have to be patient also. Hopefully the next trip through the rotation goes better.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Ugh, my wife & daughter & I had to endure sitting two rows in front of the loudest, most obnoxious Cardinals fan with a gold-lettered Molina jersey on. To add insult to injury, around the 8th inning he began pontificating about how great & wonderful "Archbishop" Dolan is (former St. Louis archbishop, now Cardinal Dolan of NYC). Thankfully he left early with his Cincinnati friends who inflicted him on all of us.
    I have vowed to not hate on the Cardinals this year. Then they do that last night. But they are not getting inside my head...
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

I understand it's one game, but that has to be one of the poorest displays of baseball (all around) that you will see from the Reds. The unfortunate thing is that it's the first game, this young season, that I've managed to sit through and watch beginning to end. At least I got an hour on the treadmill, so all was not lost. Really really bad baseball. When I think back on this game last night, I think of the frustration of Homer Bailey and his inability to really do anything right (on the mound early and at the plate)and Chris Heisey's pitiful night. He looked asleep in LF with the ball that went of his glove. Then he looked asleep at the plate and then asleep again on the basepaths. Yucky.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    "Just like it's spelled" - Detective Stan 'Wojo' Wojciehowicz
    mehh... we call him Scrabble here, lol

Definately a game the Reds deserved to lose. The Cards looked like big leaguers, and Cincy looked lost. Now Dusty, rally the troops and get them ready for tonight.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

Turn Off Ads?