Turn Off Ads?

Thread: baker is tired

baker is tired

of being asked questions

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: baker is tired

If reporters don't ask him about leaving Arroyo in after the first two reached in the seventh, they should be fired ... even if he is tired of the questions.

Nothing has changed in the managerial box from last year, so hopes can't be high.

im not 1 to get on dusty much but cmon he def should got bronson out and we would not of had to comeback

Arroyo had a relatively low pitch count, but his stuff was rapidly declining in the 7th. I see a trip to the bullpen in his future in a couple months, he'd be a good long man.

That said, it did go south pretty quick in the 7th. A lot of managers would have made the same mistake of leaving him in.

I transcend race, hombre LaFlamaBlanca's Avatar

LaFlamaBlanca is tired

Of Dusty acting like an idiot.

Funny how everyone thinks the grass is always greener. Every ball club's fans questions their manager's moves and mistakes-even in New York and Boston. A homer is always quick to give unsolicited advice to the coach.

I wonder how tired Dusty would be in a city like New York or Boston...he's got it easy with the Cincinnati media.

Hey Dusty can you explain why Corey Patterson had all those plate appearances even though he was the lowest rated player (avg, OB%) in MLB.....at least he wasn't leading off.....oops

From that 130 game debacle he is free game for questions.

That's ironic, because I'm tired of his answers
    "Why's he keep callin' me meat? I'm the guy drivin' a Porsche." - Calvin LaLoosh

Moneyball = Mulder, Hudson, Zito

Reporter to Dusty...."Dusty why did you go with Harris and why did you leadoff with him"

Dusty "dag nabbit cause Corey Patterson and Willy Taveras weren't available" "and Willie Harris used to be fast".....easy choice "Willie is our guy"

Turn Off Ads?