Got a ragin' man crush going right now. Just sayin'

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Re: I'm falling in love with Cozart

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzrico View Post
    Got a ragin' man crush going right now. Just sayin'
    send your dues to me!
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

Vottobot

Yea my girlfriend is obsessed with him right now, I'm gonna have to buy a Cozart shirt at the game tomorrow
    Go Redlegs!!

Cozart has been a bright spot in a woeful offense so far this season. Dusty hasn't had enough time to coach the fundamentals out of him.
    Last edited by Cicero2.0; 04-10-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Hes going to be a solid SS for many years. the kid is pretty solid with the glove and bat. Im hopin he can stay healthy for the full year. Guy is going to put up some nice numbers.

Tom

Though I never put too much stock into the first month of the season, Cozart's performance has been crazy impressive. Being able to fit in with three Gold-Glovers at such a young age is amazing. Look to see him put up an average around .280 this season with 15/85. Could very well be the spark plug this team needs to make it deep into October.

He will come back down to earth a bit, but I think we found our shortstop. Its been a long time coming. How many have we tried out after Berry left? Wow. It feels good to have him around.

I really like him as well. I am waiting to see him respond when he goes through the league a second time and teams adjust.....I wanna see him not copy what Stubbs and Bruce did with long long slumps.

throws 106. NBD.

My wife fell in love with him last season at a Bats game. But yeah, I've got a slight mancrush on the dude.

Turn Off Ads?