Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dare I say it... Terry Francona?

Re: Dare I say it... Terry Francona?

I think anything other than a trip to the NLCS and Dusty is gone.

We also need a new pitching and hitting coach. Pitchers who progress while in the big league club is a rarity these days and plate discipline is a complete foreign concept to most of our lineup. Counting on winning games in the bottom of the 9th is a crapshoot and is going to bite you in the ass sooner or later.

2. Turn Off Ads?

You guys are over complicating the argument....YES, Francona over Dusty. Bozo the clown over dusty. Your broke down Gramps over Dusty.

You can tell looking at Francona in the broadcast booth that he is miserable. You know he wants to be back out there in the dugout. No, he didn't get it fairly in Boston but neither will Valentine. How long before he is run out of town?

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    You can tell looking at Francona in the broadcast booth that he is miserable. You know he wants to be back out there in the dugout. No, he didn't get it fairly in Boston but neither will Valentine. How long before he is run out of town?
    As long as the fried chicken stays hot and the beer stays cold in the locker room, Valentine is good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    If Boston is not in the pennent race his stay will be short.

Turn Off Ads?