Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Minor League Transactions

Re: 2012 Minor League Transactions

Thanks guys. He has signed with the White Sox and will go back to being a starter. He reports to AAA Charlotte tomorrow and will be back in Louisville soon since they're in the same league!

And he's a natural goofball, so that video is one of many to come I'm sure.

Thanks again for the support.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Kris Negron was put on Louisville's dl. As we already know, Didi Gregorius and Billy Hamilton were called up to Louisville and Pensacola respectively.

Bill Rhinehart is in the lineup tonight for Pensacola.

Also, Chris Valaika was activated from the disabled list in Louisville. Bill Rhinehart was sent to Pensacola to try and give them a shot at the second-half championship. Lorgi Pineda was sent packing back to the Dominican Republic from Arizona, and Jose Valdelamar came to the States to take his roster spot.

Tim Crabbe was demoted to Bakersfield as the Blaze put Mike Griffin on the disabled list. In Dayton, Junior Arias was activated from the dl.

Ponciano Flores was released from the Arizona Reds. Jon Moscot was transferred from the Arizona League Reds to Billings. Adam Matthews was assigned was assigned to the AZL Reds. Sammy Diaz was sent from Billings to Dayton. Spencer Dickinson was placed on Dayton's disabled list (forearm). Willie Harris was activated from Louisville's disabled list. And as you all know, Paul Janish was traded for Todd Redmond.

Ponciano Flores was released from the Arizona Reds. Jon Moscot was transferred from the Arizona League Reds to Billings. Adam Matthews was assigned was assigned to the AZL Reds. Sammy Diaz was sent from Billings to Dayton. Spencer Dickinson was placed on Dayton's disabled list (forearm). Willie Harris was activated from Louisville's disabled list. And as you all know, Paul Janish was traded for Todd Redmond.

Brennan May was released.

Donald Lutz is being promoted to Pensacola

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruceFan View Post
    Crowded in AA now. Mills has been a nice addition at 1B and the OF with Lamarre, Bryson Smith, Lutz, Fellhauer, Rhinehart, Hunt, Y. Perez. I'd guess Lutz, Lamarre and Smith should play most days in the OF. Do they use the DH much there to help get all these guys PAs?
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Glad to see this. May be an audition for a possible trade, but I also think he's been ready for the challenge. Pensacola stacking the prospects nicely now. Would be nice to see them take the 2nd half title.

-The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Crowded in AA now. Mills has been a nice addition at 1B and the OF with Lamarre, Bryson Smith, Lutz, Fellhauer, Rhinehart, Hunt, Y. Perez. I'd guess Lutz, Lamarre and Smith should play most days in the OF. Do they use the DH much there to help get all these guys PAs?
    If the play an American League-affiliated team. (Birmingham, Jackson)

Who gets released or promoted with Pensacola ?
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Who gets released or promoted with Pensacola ?
    LaMarre would be my guess, but I don't really know.

I'd move LaMarre and or Feldhauer to AAA. Moving Reinhart back up is another possibility. They could also move Mills up and let he and Soto alternate etween 1B and DH (or better yet, try Mills in LF some). Main problem with moving Mills up though is you;d probably have to play Luyz at 1B full time.

I'm guessing Reinhardt and one of LaMarre or Feldhauer. A lot of Chaff in that L'Ville OF (and I'm including Phipps).

SS Hamilton
    CF LaMarre
    RF Smith
    1B Mills
    LF Lutz
    3B Vidal
    CA Barnhart
    2B Greene

Not bad. Every guy a fairly solid prspect except for Greene
    Last edited by corkedbat; 07-16-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Turn Off Ads?