Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Found a website for really cheap tickets

Found a website for really cheap tickets

https://www.scorebig.com

This site has by far the best deals on Reds tickets I have found. I just picked up 3 tickets behind the opposing dugout (3rd row) for $25 each. They retail for almost 90 bucks each.

Basically you pick a game, and based on projected attendance (I'm guessing), they let you know how good of a deal you can get, and then you name your own price. You can keep lowering your offer as long as the site finds tickets at the price you enter.

I started off at $40, and got it down to $25.

I don't work for this site or anything, just thought some Redzoners might want to save some money this summer.
    Last edited by jhiller21; 04-12-2012 at 03:52 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Found a website for really cheap tickets

Also, the trick to finding the best deal is to keep searching games until you find a ridiculously good deal. I was going to get tickets in the upper deck, and ended up right behind the dugout for about the same price that reds.com wanted for the upper deck.

Some of the games only offer about 10% off, so keep searching until you find a steal.

The game I got the deal on was vs. the Giants on 4/26

I have to "invite" three friends in order to get into the site? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I didn't, that's weird

Edit: I was referred myself from another site, sorry to waste anyone's time.

If you have to invite 3 people to join it might still be worth it though.
    Last edited by jhiller21; 04-12-2012 at 05:43 AM.

If you want the referral, without having to invite people, it's http://www.inboxdollars.com, and click on offers. I think it's on the second page.

If you click the link from there it should allow you to sign up without referring 3 people.

Stub Hub is great if you time things well. Last year during the atrocious series with the Mets where the Mets won on Mon-Wed and the Reds looked awful.....I got on Stub Hub after Wed night's game and got front row 145 section seats for $6 each. Son and I had a great time with tons of balls and plays right at us.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    You can make up 3 email addresses. I just used three of my own to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You can make up 3 email addresses. I just used three of my own to get in.
    Cheapo? Or genius? I know what he'll answer.

For the most part, all companies offer the same deals on seats. It's called competitive prices and they know how to forecast the demand to a T.

Turn Off Ads?