Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Nationals Friday 4/13/12

Re: Reds vs. Nationals Friday 4/13/12

Arroyo should have been left in until he allowed a base runner in the 8th. Last game he should have been pulled after the 2nd or 3rd base runner in the 7th...he has allowed 8 hits already. Different games, different stuff. So Dusty brings Bray in. I thought Chapman might have been unavailable. But no he started warming up after that. So yet again Dusty leaves his best guns in the holsters. Everything he does is dumb and not logical.

But Bray didn't get the job done. And Ludwick did not play it well, even if it was a tough play.

To sum up: Fire Dusty. (oh and he lead off Stubbs again)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by CWRed View Post
    Arroyo should have been left in until he allowed a base runner in the 8th. Last game he should have been pulled after the 2nd or 3rd base runner in the 7th...he has allowed 8 hits already. Different games, different stuff. So Dusty brings Bray in. I thought Chapman might have been unavailable. But no he started warming up after that. So yet again Dusty leaves his best guns in the holsters. Everything he does is dumb and not logical.

But Bray didn't get the job done. And Ludwick did not play it well, even if it was a tough play.

To sum up: Fire Dusty. (oh and he lead off Stubbs again)
    How logical and objective.

Bakers Dozen

After Bray's first pitch my dad said:

"This doesn't look good."

to which I replied:

"This one has homer written all over it."

After it was hit we both looked at each other and laughed

I wonder what the excuse for Chapman not coming into the 8th this time will be...... I mean he was stretched out all spring,and Dusty said where would be without him in the pen, then a Chapman situation arises, and he dosent use him.....

takealeake

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    I wonder what the excuse for Chapman not coming into the 8th this time will be...... I mean he was stretched out all spring,and Dusty said where would be without him in the pen, then a Chapman situation arises, and he dosent use him.....
    It's Dusty land. He makes decisions based on throwing a dart at a roster.

Thanks for playing Dusty ball......

Now a hit through the 5 and a half hole....

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    There is no excuse. Dusty is stupid. He outhinks himself. He doesn't have a clue other than be "good with players."

If they lose this one, 3 games so far could be partially chalked up to Dusty's dumb, illogical decisions. But the club is playing poorly. Part of that is the approach of Dusty to batting I think. They don't battle at the plate like other teams they have played so far.

Ondrusek at 30 pitches and no one is ready? Do I have this right?

Bakers Dozen

Does Chapman really have to hold it down every game? Screw it, ride the arm.

WTF

Chapman is ready I'm pretty sure. Pitcher due up in the next inning though so we'd burn him on one batter. If he walks em loaded I think you have to do it.

And Marshall still sits idle. OMG.

Bakers Dozen

EMPTY? We could at least bring Chapman or Marshall in, no?

This Ump has a very tight zone to Logan O.

Turn Off Ads?