Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cowboy is horrible!

Cowboy is horrible!

I very much used to enjoy listening to the Reds on the radio regardless of when things were good or struggling like they are now, but the Cowboy is almost intolerable. He is a decent color guy on TV but should never be allowed to do play by play on radio. He sound like Ted Knight from the Mary Tyler Moore show. Please leave Kelch on radio and send the Cowboy to TV.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: Cowboy is horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemo14 View Post
    I very much used to enjoy listening to the Reds on the radio regardless of when things were good or struggling like they are now, but the Cowboy is almost intolerable. He is a decent color guy on TV but should never be allowed to do play by play on radio. He sound like Ted Knight from the Mary Tyler Moore show. Please leave Kelch on radio and send the Cowboy to TV.
    Right down Broadway!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboy is awesome. Bite your tongue

Love the Cowboy.

The Cowboy is like a younger version of Nuxie except he's not a complete homer.

I like him...cant stand younger Brennamen.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

I can't stand Brantley and his accent.

And I'm a transplanted Ohioan who has lived in GA, AL, TX and VA, and has zero problem with a real Southern accent.

I love the Cowboy on tv and the radio.

The Brennamens, Welsch and the Cowboy are all living legends that we're lucky to have. I have more personality in my toenails than Jim Kelch.

Jeff Brantley is our Charles Barkley. There's no one like him in the business.

Eight Scoops!!!

Billy Billy Billy.

Turn Off Ads?