Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Best Burger Joint in Cincinnati?

Best Burger Joint in Cincinnati?

Where do locals go for the best burger in town? Since I've been back here, I've been to Zips, Smash Burger, The Pub, and Gordo's, and all have quite good burgers, with Gordo's perhaps being my favorite thus far. Are there any places out there that serve up a better burger?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Best Burger Joint in Cincinnati?

Terry's Turf Club.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

By Golly's in Milford has some good burgers.
    "Why are those Dodger pitchers in the Reds bullpen?"-GAC August 28, 2009

Quatman's Cafe. Big 'ol dive, pretty good old fashioned burger, no frills.

Of the places mentioned in this thread, I've had Terry's Turf Club and Zips. Terry's blows Zips out of the water...

I enjoy Zips very much, but Terry's is better and right around the corner. Prepare for a wait. I've had by Golly's once, admittaly in a take out order, which probably isn't the best way to judge a burger, but I thought it was OK.

Cincy magazine ran an article about 2 seasons ago about the 40 best burger joints in town, might be able to find that online.

I like Zips the best. Its kinda the whole burger experience, the wait isn't nearly as long, the burger isn't huge, the fries aren't gigantic, the prices are very reasonable, they have great pickles! and you can walk out of there with a burger, fries and two beers for under $20.

The burger itself at Terrys is better but the wait is longer, portion sizes are huge, and its more expensive.

My top three would be Zips, Terry's, and Gordo's. Also getting mentioned would be Arthurs, Senate was ok, Five Guys (if you call that a local burger joint). I have had the burger at Virgil's and it was suprisingly good. IMO those are almost the best burgers, when your not expecting a great one and it really exceedes.

Zips and Quatman's are the best I've tried.

On a side note, anyone else see that this well-known burger chain is poised to enter the Cincinnati market:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/newintow...will-be-first/

Terry's is the best in town, IMO.

Zips is good.

Quatmans is a very good, albeit basic burger.

Sammy's in Blue Ash isn't bad, but I dont care for their fries.

Turn Off Ads?