Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever happened to...?

Re: Whatever happened to...?

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman Techie View Post
    Pulling a name from the way back machine, heck I don't even know if he was ever a Redszoner but he was an active Cincinnati.com contributor:

Gallagher

"Griffey is not your Saviour!"
    He is the reason RZ exists

Literally

2. Turn Off Ads?

I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed threads like this. Always fun to see if one of them comes out of hiding, or if someone else here knows where they've been.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman Techie View Post
    Pulling a name from the way back machine, heck I don't even know if he was ever a Redszoner but he was an active Cincinnati.com contributor:

Gallagher

"Griffey is not your Saviour!"
    I also remember Rich Hand, Nux's Nutholia (among various names he used), Manny's Momma, and Cameron Fan from the pre-Seattle bombardment.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    I believe BRM got blocked from accessing RZ while at work and he's also taken on some additional professional responsibilities. He and I email back and forth quite a lot, especially during hoops season. He's good people.

I miss ltlabner too!
    I'm good people? Ah, so nice of you.

It's no longer blocked here at work, just never have time anymore. I still come in and read up on things every once in awhile.

ltlabner was an awesome poster! Loved reading his posts.

guernesy was a favorite, posted a lot of news items from all over. princeton is another I miss seeing as well.

Glad to see M2 around more recently.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    It's no longer blocked here at work, just never have time anymore.
    No wonder you're displeased.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

None of these posters are "missing", Krono had them all sent to the Negative Zone (you kknow, like in Superman) and then he absorbed their post counts. It's what evil masterminds do.

Go Gators!

Has RFS62 been seen lately? He has always been a favorite of mine.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Turn Off Ads?