Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: aroldis will start on ..

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    254

    aroldis will start on ..

    within the next week i believe .. !! LAWK it and CHALK it !!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Redleger13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    84

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    within the next week i believe .. !! LAWK it and CHALK it !!
    I hope. It's about time we see him in the rotation this year. He has earned it to this point.
    Who will drop from the rotation first?
    Mr. Redlegs - 2012

  4. #3
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,560
    Can't afford to start him. He's pivotal in the 7th or 8th innings OR if the game goes to the 15th.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    116

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    This ain't happenin, it can't just happen all suddenly like this..

    Any articles or support towards this?
    Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
    -Ted Williams

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    450

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Can't afford to start him. He's pivotal in the 7th or 8th innings OR if the game goes to the 15th.
    I thought we got Valdez for the 15th.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    487

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    IMO one of these things needs to happen for that to be true....

    1) An injury (let's hope not)

    2) A decision to move Bailey (not happening soon)

    3) Masset returns (not happening soon)
    Last edited by Who Dey Time; 04-19-2012 at 11:00 PM.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bridgetown
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post

    3) Masset returns (not happening soon)
    this

  9. #8
    Have Faith In Dusty DGullett35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    712

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    I think it will be a little while longer until Masset returns. He was shut down just a couple days ago. Aroldis will stay in the pen for all of 2012 IMO. It's not what I would want I just see it happening that way

  10. #9
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,795

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by DGullett35 View Post
    I think it will be a little while longer until Masset returns. He was shut down just a couple days ago. Aroldis will stay in the pen for all of 2012 IMO. It's not what I would want I just see it happening that way
    Reds' trainer speak - He feel goods it's just a little tender = minimum 60 days.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    102

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    If they say elbow soreness it means Tommy John. They pretty much call you a dumb***. And lie to your face. I don't even know what the benifit of it is. Can someone inform me?

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Reds' trainer speak - He feel goods it's just a little tender = minimum 60 days.
    I would be shocked if we see Masset at all this year, it just isn't getting better and the odds of him getting to 100% and performing this season I would think are not very good. I think we need to get Hoover going some more and look at getting him up here sooner then later.

  13. #12
    Vottobot
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    133

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    So now we are just starting threads about things we want to happen but have now idea about? lame
    Go Redlegs!!

  14. #13
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    839

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Chapman will be on an inning limit this year, we would be better off if he doesn't start until June. Then the Reds won't have to shut him down in August.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    252

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    Chapman will be on an inning limit this year, we would be better off if he doesn't start until June. Then the Reds won't have to shut him down in August.
    +1.
    Chapman will join the rotation in late May or early June. And I much prefer it that way. The Nats will shut Strasburg down due to innings in August or early September when they are battling for the division or wild card. The Reds will have Chapman going strong in the rotation during late August and September.

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: aroldis will start on ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    +1.
    Chapman will join the rotation in late May or early June. And I much prefer it that way. The Nats will shut Strasburg down due to innings in August or early September when they are battling for the division or wild card. The Reds will have Chapman going strong in the rotation during late August and September.
    What leads u to think late May or early June when Masset won't be back till way past then if at all...


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25