Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aroldis will start on ..

aroldis will start on ..

within the next week i believe .. !! LAWK it and CHALK it !!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Redleger13

Re: aroldis will start on ..

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    within the next week i believe .. !! LAWK it and CHALK it !!
    I hope. It's about time we see him in the rotation this year. He has earned it to this point.
    Who will drop from the rotation first?
    Mr. Redlegs - 2012

Can't afford to start him. He's pivotal in the 7th or 8th innings OR if the game goes to the 15th.

This ain't happenin, it can't just happen all suddenly like this..

Any articles or support towards this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Can't afford to start him. He's pivotal in the 7th or 8th innings OR if the game goes to the 15th.
    I thought we got Valdez for the 15th.

IMO one of these things needs to happen for that to be true....

1) An injury (let's hope not)

2) A decision to move Bailey (not happening soon)

3) Masset returns (not happening soon)
    Last edited by Who Dey Time; 04-19-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post

3) Masset returns (not happening soon)
    this

I think it will be a little while longer until Masset returns. He was shut down just a couple days ago. Aroldis will stay in the pen for all of 2012 IMO. It's not what I would want I just see it happening that way

Quote Originally Posted by DGullett35 View Post
    I think it will be a little while longer until Masset returns. He was shut down just a couple days ago. Aroldis will stay in the pen for all of 2012 IMO. It's not what I would want I just see it happening that way
    Reds' trainer speak - He feel goods it's just a little tender = minimum 60 days.

If they say elbow soreness it means Tommy John. They pretty much call you a dumb***. And lie to your face. I don't even know what the benifit of it is. Can someone inform me?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Reds' trainer speak - He feel goods it's just a little tender = minimum 60 days.
    I would be shocked if we see Masset at all this year, it just isn't getting better and the odds of him getting to 100% and performing this season I would think are not very good. I think we need to get Hoover going some more and look at getting him up here sooner then later.

Vottobot

So now we are just starting threads about things we want to happen but have now idea about? lame
    Go Redlegs!!

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Chapman will be on an inning limit this year, we would be better off if he doesn't start until June. Then the Reds won't have to shut him down in August.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    Chapman will be on an inning limit this year, we would be better off if he doesn't start until June. Then the Reds won't have to shut him down in August.
    +1.
    Chapman will join the rotation in late May or early June. And I much prefer it that way. The Nats will shut Strasburg down due to innings in August or early September when they are battling for the division or wild card. The Reds will have Chapman going strong in the rotation during late August and September.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    +1.
    Chapman will join the rotation in late May or early June. And I much prefer it that way. The Nats will shut Strasburg down due to innings in August or early September when they are battling for the division or wild card. The Reds will have Chapman going strong in the rotation during late August and September.
    What leads u to think late May or early June when Masset won't be back till way past then if at all...

Turn Off Ads?