Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds @ Cubs Sunday 4/2/

Re: Reds @ Cubs Sunday 4/2/

Wow, 11 left on through 6 innings.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Rolen out. Of course.

Reds leave the bases juiced for the second time today. Imagine if Mes was batting where Rolen is today.

takealeake

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Since you sound angry about whatever I'll just leave it here. It doesn't matter if you personally like them, there are a lot of Reds fans who do. Sometimes it helps to remember your opinions aren't shared by everyone.
    Maybe you should remember that since you're delusional to think 35K fans are going to go watch the Reds just to see some worthless "ceremony of the day" baseball game recognition. It's no different than recognizing little Timmy for his little league baseball team making the local title game. No one goes to show up for these things, just accept it as fact, it's meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Rolen out. Of course.

Reds leave the bases juiced for the second time today. Imagine if Mes was batting where Rolen is today.
    For the third time, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by takealeake View Post
    Maybe you should remember that since you're delusional to think 35K fans are going to go watch the Reds jsut to see some worthless "ceremony of the day" baseball game recognition. It's no different than recognizing little Timmy for his little league baseball team making the local title game. No one goes to show up for these things, just accept it as fact, it's meaningless.
    He didn't say that. I hate UK as much as anything but you are just ridiculous. Do us all a favor and act like you hate this team as much as your posts indicate by finding something else to do.

takealeake

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    He didn't say that. I hate UK as much a anything but you are just ridiculous. Do us all a favor and act like you hate this team as much as your posts indicate by finding something else to do.
    Feel free to put me on ignore. Problem solved.

Willie. F*#KING. Harris.

Harris with a web gem.

Willie Harris. Geez. I can safely say that this is the worst game of his career.

"Sloppy" ballgame. I thought they were talking about Willie's career.

Cueto knocking on 100 pitches here.

Is Chapman available today? He's pitched what, one inning in the past week?

7 Ks for Cueto.

takealeake

LOL there we go Harris. And you wonder why people dislike this team and the way its set up.

Maybe if management wasn't completely inept and kept bums like this on the roster after they've proven they're not worth a sack of balls, people would cut them a little slack.

But no. Wouldn't want Dusty to change his prototypical bias towards horrible hitting mythical "fast" African American baseball "veterans."

There's not a damn reason in this world why Harris should be up over Janish. NONE. NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by takealeake View Post
    Maybe you should remember that since you're delusional to think 35K fans are going to go watch the Reds just to see some worthless "ceremony of the day" baseball game recognition. It's no different than recognizing little Timmy for his little league baseball team making the local title game. No one goes to show up for these things, just accept it as fact, it's meaningless.

When did I say that? Why are you so angry about this anyway, did you buy your tickets for Tuesday before this announcement or something?

Turn Off Ads?