Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: How many Runs combined in 3 vs Giants?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 or less

2 5.71%

4 11.43%

7 20.00%

2 5.71%
  • Or 6 +

20 57.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict How many runs scored next 3 days?

Re: Predict How many runs scored next 3 days?

√ Coming off a road trip
    √ Night game after a day off
    √ M. Cain

Tonight's going to be ugly. I'm predicting a completely flat offense swinging at first pitches, and maybe pushing one run across by the end.

2. Turn Off Ads?

2 already

sweet thread btw

atleast we have 15 smart ppl

were up to 8.

1st game still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Cain will dominate us and we will be lucky to get 1, Zito is hot right now so maybe we get 2, but on Ryan we light him up for 3 total, and come away winning 1 out of 3...
    Wrong again

I said 6 total and I was looking good until the 7th..Isn't it great to see Stubbs hit the ball..Man if the guy could do this consistently he could be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Cain will dominate us and we will be lucky to get 1
    Good call.

Pastor, dad and husband Mr Larkin's Avatar

This is the kind of topic that shows who actually posts on this board. I guess I am a Reds apologist and an optimist - always hoping for the best.
    Others on here are Reds haters who only want to assume the worst. So glad to see the offense show up, as I knew it could. Nine runs in the first game. I say we at least win two of the three games and we could sweep the series.

Its funny to read what people think. Obviously there are somewho still believe this team will be great. Others belive the first 15 games is what this team will do all year.

On a side note I love seeing this team score 9 runs without Votto having to drive the runs in. This will only help Votto see better pitches as the year goes on.

This is the year

Haha great thread. Fun thread to make and even more fun since the reds bats came alive and really blew up cain.

Too bad votto couldnt join the fun today.

But im here to eat some crow. I'll always be the first do it. Reds really surprised me yesterday. And i hope it proves to be the turning point of the offense.

But to be honest the reds every year seem to do this. Than the very next day go back to there hitless ways. Seems like they have a pattern, score 10 runs one game. Get everyone exited. Than Score 10 runs combined over the next 6 games.

Everyone knows this team has it's ups and downs. It's very hard to predict how this offense is going to do. Sometimes we tear up cy young caliber pitchers, sometimes we make scrubs look like Koufax. I just hope it levels out. 5-6 runs a game, every game can get it done with this rotation and pen. great

I also see the Cardinals are slowing down, and I they got screwed by the umps yesterday against the Cubs. Good signs for us. I'd rather be strong down the stretch than come on fire out of the gate. We're in good shape heading into May and Cardinal injuries are already adding up early. Same with the Phillies, who I would hate to meet in the post season again...our hitters may have flashbacks hahaha.

Turn Off Ads?