Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 18 innings...0 ER

18 innings...0 ER

That is what we will be facing on Tuesday vs. Matt Cain. The man threw back to back 9 inning outings against the Pirates and Phils and did not give up an earned run...

I really hope our Mat gets his act together, because anything over oh say a run or two given up and the game may be over..

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 18 innings...0 ER

I'm hoping that a lineup he knows a little better will help Latos settle in.

We'll kill Cain. He'll be lucky to rack up 15 strikeouts.

Seriously.....he'll dominate or we'll surprise on how many we score. Under 2 or over 6

Latos has to just go out and throw..I bet him and Cain will be a dual. 2-1 final score..50/50 on who wins

Posey is hitting the ball well and they signed Melky..I'm not over concerned about them scoring runs on us. maybe in Bailey's start but Arroyo has been crazy good..It'll be a fun series

We should just start Chapman just to have a chance.

Or we could just throw Cueto out there on 1 days rest since Dusty likes to ruin pitchers arms..For real tho latos should pitch good. he's had to face 3 nice offenses in his 3 starts(Marlins, Cards, and Nationals..the Giants struggle with the bats. Posey has been hitting but he's no Freese or Berkman. Should be a good series. Hopefully Stubbs continues to hit. it would be nice to see a few HR on this homestand

The Giants have not been struggling with the bats in 2012. Fifth in the league in runs scored in 2012 with 4.44 runs per game. Posey, Sandoval, Cabrera and Schierholtz are all hitting well to this point. They struggled mightily in 2011 and may revert back to that form but so far in 2012 they haven't had any trouble plating runners.
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

One thing about Cueto, he would plunk him, given the chance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    We'll kill Cain. He'll be lucky to rack up 15 strikeouts.

Seriously.....he'll dominate or we'll surprise on how many we score. Under 2 or over 6
    Good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    I'm hoping that a lineup he knows a little better will help Latos settle in.
    I'll pat myself on the back.

Turn Off Ads?