Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rop 20 Intenational Prospects

Rop 20 Intenational Prospects

Hadn't seen this before. A nice reference.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/watch/y2012/#list=cin

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Rop 20 Intenational Prospects

All kind of craziness going on with this thread. First, it says Rop 20 instead of Top. Secondly, the link is incorrect and goes to the Reds Top 20 instead of the article meant to be linked to, which can be found here: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/watch/y2012/#list=int

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    All kind of craziness going on with this thread. First, it says Rop 20 instead of Top. Secondly, the link is incorrect and goes to the Reds Top 20 instead of the article meant to be linked to, which can be found here: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/watch/y2012/#list=int
    Yeah, it was late and I mis-typed - sue me. I never took it to be about Reds International prospects, just international prospects in general.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat View Post
    Yeah, it was late and I mis-typed - sue me. I never took it to be about Reds International prospects, just international prospects in general.
    The link isn't your fault. I am assuming you were looking at the Reds list then clicked over to the Top 20 international guys. The problem is in how MLB.com formats that stuff, the list changes but the link doesn't. So you probably just copied/pasted the link in the address bar. It happens. I wasn't trying to rail on you, just pointing out that your link was not the one you meant and was pointing people in the right direction.

Cabrera, Minier, and Mujica would look good. Especially Cabrera-- I'm a sucker for a kid whose only "bad" trait is that he plays too hard.

Turn Off Ads?