Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Going to the game today

Going to the game today

So if I bring unopened plastic bottles and unopened chips/peanuts/candy etc, I am ok, right?

That's what I am reading, but I want to make sure.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Going to the game today

Yeah, you are good. Last year I even saw a group of people with Chipotle.

Quote Originally Posted by leeech86 View Post
    Yeah, you are good. Last year I even saw a group of people with Chipotle.
    Thanks for the quick reply. My Bengals budget just became my new Reds budget, and things like this are exactly why.

The fan experience at GABP is awesome, and most of that is due to Mr. Castellini.

The fan experience at PBS is terrible and most of that is due to Mr. Brown.

So I am speaking with my wallet. This will be my 2nd game so far this year... so far, 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. My Bengals budget just became my new Reds budget, and things like this are exactly why.

The fan experience at GABP is awesome, and most of that is due to Mr. Castellini.

So I am speaking with my wallet. This will be my 2nd game so far this year... so far, 1-0.
    Well, then, here's to you bringing home another 'W'!

Nerdvana Annihilation

have fun buddy!

I love the Bengals and am excited for the draft tonight, but as a former season ticket holder, I decided years ago that I wouldn't spend any money on that franchise until they started respecting their fans/mike brown was gone.
    at the same time, I'll hopefully go to 15 or more Reds games this year. The bengals have a salary cap and revenue sharing, the Reds actually need our money.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

The Reds are unique in you can bring in food and drink..I don't think to many other MLB stadiums permit that...

So if I bring unopened plastic bottles and unopened chips/peanuts/candy etc, I am ok, right?

That's what I am reading, but I want to make sure.
    Have fun! I always bring a soft sided cooler in.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Well, I'm 1-1 now but still had a blast.

Brought all my food/drink in :8 dollars
    Parking: 12 dollars, right next to the ballpark. I could throw a baseball from my car and hit GABP.
    Ticket: 15 dollars, 1st row right behind home plate. Like watching a video game.

Around the 4th inning I moved down to lower level, right behind the netting and sat down. No one ever said anything to me so I stayed there.

Best seats I have ever had and the total was 35 dollars. Only way it could have been better is if the Reds would have won.

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    I love the Bengals and am excited for the draft tonight, but as a former season ticket holder, I decided years ago that I wouldn't spend any money on that franchise until they started respecting their fans/mike brown was gone.
    at the same time, I'll hopefully go to 15 or more Reds games this year. The bengals have a salary cap and revenue sharing, the Reds actually need our money.
    What he said.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    The Reds are unique in you can bring in food and drink..I don't think to many other MLB stadiums permit that...
    Here are just the ones I'm most familiar with:

PNC Park
    Comerica Park
    Wrigley Field
    Camden Yards
    Busch Stadium

all will let you bring in food and bottled water (and other beverages)

Progressive Field in Cleveland has prohibited bottled water, but they still let you bring in juice boxes and food.

Turn Off Ads?