Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 18 New Reds Wallpapers (4/25)

18 New Reds Wallpapers (4/25)

Just finished up some new wallpapers that I thought I'd share. I have one for each position player (including back ups) and 3 pitchers, as well as a more "general" Reds wallpaper. They all share the same design, with only the featured player changing. Let me know what you think, and please share this link. I don't know many places to get my Reds work out there, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

HERE

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 18 New Reds Wallpapers (4/25)

Awesome work as usual.

Excellent work, as usual!

May want to check on Heisey's "Debut" though.

Quote Originally Posted by KYRedLeg View Post
    Excellent work, as usual!

May want to check on Heisey's "Debut" though.
    Good catch man, I get in a hurry sometimes and over look stuff like that obviously lol. Should have realized he didn't make his debut in the future. Fixed now though

Nice stuff! How hard was it to find a pic of Harris on base though ?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Thanks for the love guys, I appreciate it. I may try to add a couple more over the weekend, and I've had someone ask for Janish, so that may happen too. Stay tuned, and thanks again!

Turn Off Ads?