Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Harris pinch hitting tonight

Vottobot

Harris pinch hitting tonight

In what world was this even close to a smart call? It worked out in the end (no thanks to Harris or Dusty) but you have your best pinch hitter on the bench (Heisey) and your hot hitting starting shortstop you can put in there as well. This was easily the worst decision I have seen anyone make all year. Me and my buddy were screaming mad. Anyone have any thoughts to why this happened? Dusty "wanting Harris to get hot" is not a good excuse
    Go Redlegs!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Harris pinch hitting tonight

The only thing I can think of is Heisey has trouble hitting righties, and Cozart may not be comfortable in the pinch hit role esp. against a guy hes probably never faced. This is what happens when our only LH bat off the bench is Willie.

Re: Harris pinch hitting tonight

i thought it should been cozart. heisey would be okay i guess but i think he strikesouts more also.

Turn Off Ads?