Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Post game meal

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Post game meal

I am heading to the Saturday afternoon game with my wife. We are staying at the Residence Inn on 4th near I-71. I am looking for a nice (but not Jeff Ruby expensive) place for dinner on the Ohio side of the river. I tried to get reservations at Nada to no avail. Palomino and McCorimick & Schuck have both been recommended. We are having our pre game meal at the new Morlein Lager House. All suggestions will be welcomed.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Post game meal

Ate at Moreliens tuesday. It was great. THe obvious choice for a nice riverside dinner would be Montegomery Inn's boathouse. Very Very good.
    2012 is Going To Be a Great Year!!

I have eaten at Morelein's twice now and it was great both times.

Try the beer sampler.

Haven't made it to Holy Grail yet.

Morton's can be pricey but if you do their "combo meal" it isn't too bad.

I love Shanghai Mama's (6th street) if you like Chinese food. They make the thick style noodles on site for their soups and whatnot.

Best fish and chips I ever had was at McCorimick & Schuck

http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/...-OH/Dinner.pdf
    Last edited by BigJohn; 04-27-2012 at 02:49 PM.

I think Chris Sabo and Luis Quinones have a good place

Rockbottom Brewery is a great place for dinner after games. It's in Fountain Square. Very affordable, the only beers you can get are their own though. That's a given. The Boathouse, is great, split a full slab of Ribs with your wife if you do go; saves money and it's plenty of food.

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

We decided on Palomino at Fountain Square, it was recommmended by a friend. A little bit pricey, but very delicious. It was a great way to end an awesome day out of town with the wife. I recommend to anyone out there, go away for a day. Get a babysitter and hang out with your spouse, it is well worth it. If you can include a Reds game, even better.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Turn Off Ads?