Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I guess Lohse is not good enough

I guess Lohse is not good enough

another player that somehow helps the cardinals while the reds stick with arroyo bailey and leake

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I guess Lohse is not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by read favorite View Post
    another player that somehow helps the cardinals while the reds stick with arroyo bailey and leake
    Really? Do you remember Lohse's tenure here?
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Lohse was horrible as a red

What we need is Dave Duncan

btw
    Arroyo 2.70 has a ERA and Homer a 3.60 ERA

And Leake was our second best starter last year and had an excellent rookie year.

EMAW

Even though he was not here when Dusty arrived, still gotta blame this on Dusty
    Same goes for trading McRae to KC

What is the point of this thread? That we should have held onto lohse several years ago after looking into the future and seeing that he'd be good for the cards?

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

here you go

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95128

you cry when there here. beg them them to remove them. yrs later they figure it out then you say they gave up to early.

o btw have you watched arroyo this yr? gtfo

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    here you go

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95128

you cry when there here. beg them them to remove them. yrs later they figure it out then you say they gave up to early.

o btw have you watched arroyo this yr? gtfo

LOL!!!!!!!

I had high hopes for Lohse when he was here. But just like in Minnesota, he didnt live up here either. The Cardinals seem to have the "pixie dust" method working pretty good. Sprinkle that stuff on other teams cast-offs and the next thing you know, they play like all-stars!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!

I had high hopes for Lohse when he was here. But just like in Minnesota, he didnt live up here either. The Cardinals seem to have the "pixie dust" method working pretty good. Sprinkle that stuff on other teams cast-offs and the next thing you know, they play like all-stars!!!!!!!!
    Don't start that pixie dust Cub fan thing please! Some are giving Lohse too much credit. He can be great sometimes, but can suck just as often. He pitched a 1 hitter last year and then stunk in his next 4 starts. He started this year off with 3 strait wins, looking good but gave up 3 ER in 6 innings with little control yesterday but was taken off the hook for the L when they came back and won 7-3.

He's better now than he was, but don't all pitchers get better as they get smarter and longer in the tooth? And it doesn't hurt that he gets good run support either.

BTW, in his 4 starts this year, Wainwright has had zero runs scored for him. All have come after he'd been lifted. So KL is not as good as you think, and AW not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!

They are an organization that seems to maximize the talent of everyone who plays there and it is endlessly frustrating. Hell, I'm frustrated with the way Albert has fallen on his face this year.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

This is the year

well i for one didnt agree with getting rid of Lohse back in the day.

Lohse always pitches his fanny off in a contract year.

Quote Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
    Even though he was not here when Dusty arrived, still gotta blame this on Dusty
    Same goes for trading McRae to KC
    And don't forget the Frank Robinson deal. I always suspected that was Dusty's doing.

The Reds had first choice of Babe Ruth and they turned him down, that was on Dusty as well.

he's 33 years old not like he's 25

Turn Off Ads?