Here are mine and reasons why:
1. Houston: They look nasty this year. The pitching and hitting
will both be among league leaders. Their division to
lose in my opinion.
2. Cincinnati: If the starting pitching lives up to its potential, then
the hitting and defense will follow. Could be good
3. St. Louis: Pitching could be a problem. Offense is good though
4. Chicago: Could be higher, could be lower. Too inconsistant
5. Pittsburgh: Could make some noise. Better than we might
6. Milwaukee: Will be around 100 losses again.
Reds could surprise some people this year. It is the same old story. If the pitching is ok and Junior stays healthy, we will be looking pretty good.