Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 19 rbis for encarnacion

Re: 19 rbis for encarnacion

Quote Originally Posted by LeDoux View Post
    I still don't think you get how we do things here in the Sundeck. Why respectfully disagree when you can call someone names? Incite! Incite I say! More outrageous statements! For an example:

You would understand all this if your head wasn’t so poopy and brain so dumb bunny. And you smell like a zebra’s dysentery too.

That’s how you do it in the Sundeck!

This is why its hard for folks to get past the sundeck. They want us to post and show we can bring things to this conversation before actually moving to the other forum. Yet most of this isn't even worth reading much less posting on.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    This is the year

He's definitely on a hot streak. Surprising to myself to say the least. But i would fully expect him to come back to earth here pretty soon. This little streak though has probably bought him a spot on the team for the rest of the season however.

takealeake

EE is horrible. Are you going to post his stats at the end of the year when he's around a .250 BA and .300 OBP with a ton of K's?

Maybe the Angels should have signed him to a quarter billion then, and not Pujols, since apparently the playoffs start in May.

All I will say is I got him on my fantasy team and he has done me well.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Hoss View Post
    This is why its hard for folks to get past the sundeck. They want us to post and show we can bring things to this conversation before actually moving to the other forum. Yet most of this isn't even worth reading much less posting on.
    I feel your pain. It can be like sitting in back of a Jr. high schoolbus at times. But as you get to know the posters here you can pickout conversations worth participating in. If you can just ignore the rest it isn't so bad.

I'm happy for EE. I love it when ex-Reds succeed, because it lifts the profile and image of Reds players and prospects. The better they do, the more other teams will want to work and deal with the Reds.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

He had another HR off Yu last night. The guy is raking right now

This is one of the few guys that never really clicked in Cincy.

After Aaron, we had no real "sure-fire" guy until Edwin was anointed. And, to be fair, he was a LITTLE glove deficient. When he played butcher-boy at the bag, it got into his head. That trickled over to the plate... and... well, he did a fist pump and ran out of Dusty's office when he heard he was one a one-way to Toronto, eh?

I wish he would have become a 10 year cornerstone. Same with DeAngelo Jimenez, Cody Ross, Juan Francisco, and Brandon Larsen. However, these guys just never came to fruition here... or at all.

So, I'm on the Rolen bus. I know Frazier will be a five year guy once the elder statesman steps down.

Quote Originally Posted by DGullett35 View Post
    He had another HR off Yu last night. The guy is raking right now

Yu was throwing him meatballs after he plunked him in his first at bat.BBT crew said the Japanese have a different outlook on hitters when they get plunked.Larkin said he played over there some,a pitcherhit him,walked up to him off the mound and bowed and took the ball back.

9HR & 24 RBI

This guy is saving my fantasy team so far this season

HOF 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    HOF 2024
    Haha yeah he and Chad Johnson can be inducted at the same time.

The fans behind first base have stopped wearing helmets to the game. It's a win-win situation.

maybe him and bautista switched spots?

Good for EE. He will still come back to earth and be average though.

Reds got the better end of the deal in 2010, Blue Jays got the better end of it thereafter.

Turn Off Ads?