Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Beware a lady dentist's scorn...

Beware a lady dentist's scorn...

Wow!

Seriously though, what kind of idiot dates a dentist, then dumps her for another woman days before he's scheduled to have her perform surgery on his mouth? For his own sake, he better not date any urologists in the future.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...nds-teeth-out/
    Beware a scorned woman with dental pliers. A Polish man learned this lesson the hard way when his dentist ex-girlfriend pulled out all his teeth during a surgery days after he’d dumped her for another woman.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” said Anna Machowiak, 34, who practices her trade in Wroclaw, Poland, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail. “But when I saw him lying there, I just thought, ‘What a bastard.’”
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Beware a lady dentist's scorn...

I think that's one appointment I would have canceled if I were the patient. You really wonder what people are thinking sometimes?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

On the one hand, the guy is an idiot for going through with the procedure. On the other hand, she's facing up to 3 years in prison and will probably never work as a dentist again. On the bright side, for her at least, is that his new girlfriend dumped him because he didn't have any teeth. So, I guess in that regard, Mission Accomplished.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Darn, I was so ready for the "Lucky she wasn't his Urologist" line.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Turn Off Ads?