Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Hamilton - Fastest Man in Baseball

Re: Billy Hamilton - Fastest Man in Baseball

I really hope they move this kid to center.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwreds31 View Post
    lol u will never see BP move to 3rd. Its crazy what some of you guys say sometimes. What makes you think the reds would ever move one of the greatest 2b to play the game?
    I think it's going a bit far to name him one of the greatest 2B to play the game, but he is getting old. A position like 2nd will get harder and harder to maintain for a guy like BP as he ages. I think he could still have an elite glove at 3rd and focus more on his hitting. It's not something that is impossible, though it probably is unlikely.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
    I think it's going a bit far to name him one of the greatest 2B to play the game, but he is getting old. A position like 2nd will get harder and harder to maintain for a guy like BP as he ages. I think he could still have an elite glove at 3rd and focus more on his hitting. It's not something that is impossible, though it probably is unlikely.
    Right now, no way BP is moving to 3B. That said, I think towards the end of his contract it might be a very realistic possibility.

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattfeet View Post
    Right now, no way BP is moving to 3B. That said, I think towards the end of his contract it might be a very realistic possibility.

-Matt
    I agree. I also don't think that BHam is going to be ready for the MLB for at least another year after this one. I'm not saying he'd be moved there immediately.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

Turn Off Ads?