Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todays Lineup 05/03/12

Todays Lineup 05/03/12

#Reds Lineup Heisey 8, Harris 5, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Ludwick 7, Mesoraco 2, Valdez 6, Bailey 1

My question is do you think Baker is trying to get fired or is he really just an idiot. Frazier gets screwed again!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Todays Lineup 05/03/12

Quote Originally Posted by ptownred View Post
    #Reds Lineup Heisey 8, Harris 5, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Ludwick 7, Mesoraco 2, Valdez 6, Bailey 1

My question is do you think Baker is trying to get fired or is he really just an idiot. Frazier gets screwed again!!
    He really is just an idiot. A nice idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

This will help even the series for sure. Its Just brilliant.
    2012 is Going To Be a Great Year!!

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Cairo will be back shortly, so I'm afraid Frazier will then have to be sent down.

In July, when Rolen is OPSing 0.600 (currently humming along at a crisp 0.556), the Reds (Baker) will have no choice but to do the formerly unthinkable...start Cairo every third game.

the funny thing is dusty thinks willie h is good

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

I've gotta say, after watching the Reds' RHHs flail away pathetically at Samardzija, that the onus to save this season is now fully on Jocketty.

He took an offense that was extremely vulnerable to RHP, and made matters even worse by trading Alonso, Francisco, and Grandal. Even Laynce Nix would look better than Heisey these days.

Jocketty has to do something. Baker is, and always has been, clueless. So him saying that it wasn't "us", but all Samardzija, should be expected.

And please. Just declare Rolen deceased and move on. He's a dead man at the plate, and has the range of one in the field.

Maybe there are no ex-Cardinals out there that swing from the left side. That's a distinct possibility.
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

I'll give the reds till the end of the month if they keep droping games (espeacily at home).

This is the year

Dear god. Valdez and harris both in. Unbelievable. The reds make me wanna puke.

Quote Originally Posted by malcontent View Post
    I've gotta say, after watching the Reds' RHHs flail away pathetically at Samardzija, that the onus to save this season is now fully on Jocketty.

He took an offense that was extremely vulnerable to RHP, and made matters even worse by trading Alonso, Francisco, and Grandal. Even Laynce Nix would look better than Heisey these days.

Jocketty has to do something. Baker is, and always has been, clueless. So him saying that it wasn't "us", but all Samardzija, should be expected.

And please. Just declare Rolen deceased and move on. He's a dead man at the plate, and has the range of one in the field.

Even if Alonso was on the team, he wouldn't be playing much because he is a first basemen and we have one. Francisco is fat, out of shape player with no real drive and Grandal is at least a year plus away. Nix is an average player at best. Where Walt screwed up was not signing Beltran. Put Beltran in this lineup and it's an entire different lineup.

As for Rolen he is going no where, I love his glove and leadership but his bat is gone and we are stuck with him till season end.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwreds31 View Post
    Dear god. Valdez and harris both in. Unbelievable. The reds make me wanna puke.
    Valdez isn't as bad. Just wait till Cairo comes back dusty will send all three in at once

Scary.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Good news is FSN isn't carrying the game. I don't have to watch it. Just listen and follow online.
    2012 is Going To Be a Great Year!!

I can envision a Sunday Special lineup like this somewhere down the road:

C- Mesoraco
    1B - Cairo
    2B - Harris
    SS - Cozart
    3B - Valdez
    LF - Ludwick
    RF - Heisey
    CF - Cardboard cutout of T-Virus
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    the funny thing is dusty thinks willie h is good
    Dusty thought Corey P and Willy T were good too.

Turn Off Ads?