Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many games will Frazier start...

How many games will Frazier start...

Lets say between now and June 1, how many games will he start at 3rd, because that is the only place I think the Reds see him playing. The Reds something like 23-24 games over that span, you figure they are going to want to get Cario some game action, so I think the over under for "starts" by Frazier is maybe 4?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How many games will Frazier start...

I'm saying one....about the same number that Heisey will get to start vs Left-handers, where Ludwick should see 4 starts vs Left-handers, and Cairo will see 4 starts at 3rd.

around 5 my guess. i think its going be like last year when it took months and months until cozart came up.

With Harris sent down I'd say he'll get 5 or 6. Hopefully Dusty mixes it up and puts him in LF, to fill that black hole in the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcbuckeye22 View Post
    With Harris sent down I'd say he'll get 5 or 6. Hopefully Dusty mixes it up and puts him in LF, to fill that black hole in the order.
    This. We got to start getting something out of LF.

The kid should be starting full time.Look what David Freese has done with the Cards when he was given the reigns.Why this team refuses to play their young talent is beyond me.

Frazier will see zero time in LF. This team already has 2 RH LF and the Reds/Dusty have already said they don't see Frazier in LF. So Frazier's only PT will be PH/Rolen Relief...;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    The kid should be starting full time.Look what David Freese has done with the Cards when he was given the reigns.Why this team refuses to play their young talent is beyond me.
    They only play them when they have zero other options. Right now they have Rolen, who brings veteran creaminess and that strong ability to get clutch hits to start over Frazier..

throws 106. NBD.

There are 22 games left in May. Frazier should start 15-16 of them. He'll probably start maybe 4-5 of them. And yeah, he should get some playing time in LF, too. He's a better option at both positions than the three guys getting starts there now.

Yeah, I don't think he'll get as many starts as he deserves. Frazier is ready. He should be starting every single game until he starts to slump, then put Rolen in a couple of days. Or have him in LF. Kid is in a groove and he shouldn't be sitting the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    They only play them when they have zero other options. Right now they have Rolen, who brings veteran creaminess and that strong ability to get clutch hits to start over Frazier..
    This is the third time I've asked this question and I've yet to receive an answer. What is veteran creaminess? You sound like an imbecile when you say it.
    I may not be fast, but I sure am slow.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Yeah, I don't think he'll get as many starts as he deserves. Frazier is ready. He should be starting every single game until he starts to slump, then put Rolen in a couple of days. Or have him in LF. Kid is in a groove and he shouldn't be sitting the bench.
    Agreed, absolutely. The future is now.
    I may not be fast, but I sure am slow.

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    This is the third time I've asked this question and I've yet to receive an answer. What is veteran creaminess? You sound like an imbecile when you say it.
    It's that something you can't point to numbers wise but what veteran players have. Call it swag, call it what you want, but there is a certain something that veteran players like a Rolen bring to a roster that can't be seen in numbers, but managers, especially Dusty really love. thus veteran creaminess...

or its mangers being dumb. ppl need to realize ppl get old. stop looking at stats from past. albert p is a great player 1 of the best ever. i still think he is good but there is no way he's the best player in baseball now.

Turn Off Ads?