Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Brandon Phillips just endorsed Dusty on Twitter

Reds and 26.2's

Brandon Phillips just endorsed Dusty on Twitter

Congratulations to the COOLEST manager in @MLB, #DustyBaker for his 1,500th CAREER VICTORY as a manager! Now, lets get 500 more W's TOGETHER

Oh well
    Last edited by FlyingPig; 05-09-2012 at 06:21 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Brandon Phillips just endorsed Dusty on Twitter

That turned out to be a huge hit by BP in the 9th. I love it when he doesn't try to hit a grand slam on every at bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    That turned out to be a huge hit by BP in the 9th. I love it when he doesn't try to hit a grand slam on every at bat.
    Situational hitting. A rarity on this club.

Between today's game and Monday night's game the timely hitting is making it feel like 2010 all over again.

It's amazing how great the team looks when the get the hits at the right time.

I wish Phillips would stop taking the breeze-inducing hacks 50+% of the time and just stick with a consistent approach at the plate. I guess it's hard to argue success, but I think he could improve even more with a standard swing for all situations.

Turn Off Ads?