Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banning 1st-and-3rd Pickoff trick?

Re: Banning 1st-and-3rd Pickoff trick?

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    It will get better as he advances. Brownsburg as a rule usually gets good umps but even at the freshman level, your gonna get newbies.
    I'm a newbie, but I agree with George, I want to go home the later the game goes. I find coaches complain more as the games go on regardless of what you are actually calling. Their pitchers are starting to get tired and they are missing outside by 6" but now that is supposed to be a strike...in some games it may be but is it now different from the first inning? I find coach's memories to be interesting studies...

Bum

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by CySeymour View Post
    What is it in the water out there in Browsburg...that plays seems like a baseball gold mine over the years!
    Not following.

I personally love the play. It reminds me that even players at the highest level will resort to knothole tactics.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN INDY View Post
    Not following.
    It says you're from Browsburg, and they always seem to have quite a bit of baseball talent out there.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

Quote Originally Posted by CySeymour View Post
    It says you're from Browsburg, and they always seem to have quite a bit of baseball talent out there.
    Ohh, gotcha. Yes, seems like a lot of good players out here. Good fan support as well, as lots of people that aren't parents or family show up for the games on a regular basis. Great little town.

Turn Off Ads?