Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Another nice writeup on Pensacola Stadium

Another nice writeup on Pensacola Stadium

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Another nice writeup on Pensacola Stadium

Absolutely beautiful stadium and seems like a great owner and progressive businessman. Here's to hoping the Reds can maintain an association with him.

Given the apparently great situation in Pensacola and the wretched conditions in Bakersfield, I wonder if the Reds might hasten the promotion of a couple exciting players as a way of engaging the new owner and fans.

Unless I missed it, and I don't think I have, I'm surprised Cincy has not extended their agreement with Pensacola.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's already been agreed on and will be a September announcement. I am hoping we get a MLB exhibition game out of the deal and if not that should be a demand on the part of the Wahoos.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Studer is a Godsend to Pensacola. He busted through the anti-growth sentiment that has permeated Pensacola since I've been here (1976). He runs his club like all his businesses - top of the line, classy, and fantastic customer service.

Park is awesome. Attendance is still strong, something I worry bout as Pensacola hasn't traditionally supported sports franchises.

Turn Off Ads?