Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB streaming

MLB streaming

We just had an extended hospital stay,from which my wife passed away.I put my DirecTV on suspension during this time and am reticent to renew.Without her shows have little interest to me ,and I can get news and weather from the internet.
    I am thinking about purchasing MLB and streaming the Reds games.I would appreciate any suggestions.I know this has been discussed before,if someone could direct me to the thread.I did a search,but was unable to locate pertinent info. Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB streaming

I really like mlb streaming, I have had it in the past and buy it month by month when I actually have time to watch. Make sure to get the upgrades platinum version.

Also you can sync the game with Marty by opening two windows!!!

The only negatives are it's a little jittering on moving plays.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

Sorry to hear about your wife.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Very sorry for your loss.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Me, too.

Sorry about your wife.

I think the key to mlb streaming is your internet speed. I have Insight's 20mb, and I'm not missing Directv's MLB Extra Innings at all. I get a great picture, and all the games are auto archived, which is even better than EI. Plus I can watch them on my computer, Ipad, Roku, or PS3.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I know I would be lost without me wife.

I can't add much more than what's been said about MLBTV. You can go to MLB.com and see what they say about requirements and maybe get their opinion on the best provider for this service.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Hopefully someone from West Virginia will chime in with whether your area is included in the blackout zone for MLB.TV. If you're in your favorite team's blackout zone, MLB.TV is an exercise in frustration. (You'll miss more games than you get to see.) But if you live outside of the team's blackout zone, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

My hunch is that you ARE in the blackout zone, but it would better for you to get confirmation of that from someone who lives there or knows a way that you can check.
    /r/reds

Thank you everyone.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Very sorry about your loss.

Very sorry to hear the news. When I lived in Huntington, we were in the Reds' blackout zone but that was over a decade ago so things might have changed.

NL Central champs

Sorry to hear that.

Does this link help you out at all?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ML...kout_Areas.png

Turn Off Ads?