Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Postponed/Canceled Ticket Question

Postponed/Canceled Ticket Question

We have tickets for today's game. The forecast looks like Cincinnati will be inside the edge of a lengthy rain front that will last most of the day. I live nearly 2 hours away.

My question is if I don't got to the game that never starts or starts and doesn't complete.....do I lose the opportunity to attend the makeup game? Do I have to go through the gate to get a raincheck?

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Postponed/Canceled Ticket Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    We have tickets for today's game. The forecast looks like Cincinnati will be inside the edge of a lengthy rain front that will last most of the day. I live nearly 2 hours away.

My question is if I don't got to the game that never starts or starts and doesn't complete.....do I lose the opportunity to attend the makeup game? Do I have to go through the gate to get a raincheck?

Thanks
    I believe the rain check rule states that if a scheduled game is not played or officially completed due to weather that all tickets for that game are eligible to be exchanged. You need to go to the ticket office to swap but you can do that on the day you choose to attend provided it isn't a sellout.

Thanks

I'm here. Blah

2 great tickets sitting here hoping they call this game come on?Its my little boys first game hmmmmmm...

The tail of the weather front just won't get out.

You guys are real troopers if you stayed til the end of this one.

sounds like there are a good 15 or 20 people still there in the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    sounds like there are a good 15 or 20 people still there in the 9th.
    A year from now another 10,000 will be claiming they stayed!

Quote Originally Posted by markusarrow View Post
    2 great tickets sitting here hoping they call this game come on?Its my little boys first game hmmmmmm...
    I hope like crazy you were able to stay, because finishes like that don't happen often. I understand fully what it's like taking little ones to games though, especially a game that didn't end until 7½ hours after the announced starting time.

My son and his buddy stayed! They are jacked!

Had I been there I would have DEFINITELY stayed. I LOVE games like that where (regardless of that amazing ending - that's just a TON of awesome icing on the cake) most everyone leaves and you can kinda just wander around and get some smokin' awesome seats w/a simple $5 or $10 ticket

My original seats were right beside Votto's 2nd and 3rd HR (145 row B).....several were already in those seats so we sat on the 142 side of Row A 143. First hit of the game by Desmond directly at me.

On the 2nd Votto HR it bounced back onto the field and Ankiel tossed it to a guy right in our original seats!!!

Announced crowd was 28,000+ lulz!

At no point during the actual game was there over 6,000 people. The whole game you could here individuals yelling about the stadium. I honestly counted 56 people in the 2nd deck in LF.

Guessing 800-1000 left at the end.

Crazy game....no vendors during the game!

I would have moved right down behind the catcher by those last 2 or 3 innings as even THOSE seats were empty. I could see on TV a couple of guys wandered down there. They didn't sit (maybe they won't actually let you sit in those seats), but they stood there and watched the rest of the game.

I love that front row in RCF

Turn Off Ads?