Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/13/12 - Reds vs Nationals

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Re: 5/13/12 - Reds vs Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Don't the Reds need a left handed bat on the bench? I'm confused by the cannon blast at poor Tracy.
    Sure we could use a LH bat, but not let's assume that Tracy is the guy based on one ground ball single.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Valdez with warning track power. Fly out to Ankiel. 2 down. Miggy up.

1-2-3 go the Reds as Cairo grounds a chopper over to 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Sure we could use a LH bat, but not let's assume that Tracy is the guy based on one ground ball single.
    Puffy lets not assume I base anything on one at bat.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Hoover still on the hill.

Where did THAT miss? Looked like a good pitch.

Anyone who can OPS .700 or better against RHP, would be an improvement to this roster. I do take Puffy's point that it may not be a sure thing with Tracy, but I think he has a better chance than the glut of medium power, low OBP RH flailers on the roster.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Walk to Bernadina. He's had one heck of a series.

Zimmerman pops up to Votto. 1 down.

Jeez. They had Bernadina hung up between 1st & 2nd and Hanny's throw goes to CF. That's on Valdez IMO. Bernadina to third.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Anyone who can OPS .700 or better against RHP, would be an improvement to this roster. I do take Puffy's point that it may not be a sure thing with Tracy, but I think he has a better chance than the glut of medium power, low OBP RH flailers on the roster.
    He's a neutral corner defender that for his career has done this to major league righties: .293/.353/.469, wOBA=.356. He'd be a nice role player on the roster.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

So far, the Reds have scored 7 runs in 25 innings. In this series that has gone 3-7, 1-2, and now 3-5, the opposition has scored twice as many runs and nearly twice as many hits (31-19). The solution has not been found to help the offense, obviously, as they get their 14th hit today. I was once told that insanity was doing the same thing over and over even though it was failing. Is Dusty, Walt, and the rest of the "brain trust" insan

6-3 now...
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Single to right. 6-3 nats.

At this point, anyone left in the stands is probably homeless.

Harper grounds to Votto. Joey takes the force at 2nd.

Turn Off Ads?