Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/13/12 - Reds vs Nationals

Re: 5/13/12 - Reds vs Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    I have no faith in Heisey.
    He needs to go play every day in AAA for a while.

Votto HR!!!!!!
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Someone called that!
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    Votto hits a bomb today. Feels like forever since he hit a HR.
    Some major props sir.

Phillips Ks. 1-0 after 1.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Some major props sir.

Harper with a single.

Espinosa K's.

Ankiel singles. Harper to 3rd.

We might be watching Phillips get just a little older before our eyes.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    We might be watching Phillips get just a little older before our eyes.
    I don't know about that. It was hit hard.

Flores SF. 1-1.

I don't know about that. It was hit hard.
    When was the last time that excuse was used for Phillips? With Harper on first, Phillips had to be thinking second base subconsciously.

Maybe. Maybe not.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Jackson Ks.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    When was the last time that excuse was used for Phillips? With Harper on first, Phillips had to be thinking second base subconsciously.

Maybe. Maybe not.
    That wasn't an excuse. It was smoked and the ump looked like he blocked Phillips' vision as well. From what I've seen, his range hasn't tailed off one bit.

That wasn't an excuse. It was smoked and the ump looked like he blocked Phillips' vision as well. From what I've seen, his range hasn't tailed off one bit.
    It wasn't the hardest hit ball Phillips has ever faced. I've grown accustomed to that ball being an out with Phillips. He didn't even get a glove on it.

Turn Off Ads?