Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Blue Wahoos stadium gets some air time

Blue Wahoos stadium gets some air time

Flipping thru the channels to have something on while I was removing wall paper (what fun) the other evening, came across something on animal planet that sort of featured the new Blue Wahoos stadium. Some show called "tanked" follows around 2 guys who design fish tanks for a living. Anyhoo, they were going to install a tank into an old bus for the new stadium. They had some early shots, while the stadium was being built at the begining of the show. Unfortunetly I didn't get to see the end, but one of the guys was suppose to throw out an opening pitch, so I assume there were some shots of the new stadium complete. Looks like it would be a nice facility.

anyhoo, thought some might be interested, might be able to find it on the web or look for when it re-airs.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Blue Wahoos stadium gets some air time

i watch "tanked" a lot and saw this episode, and the blue wahoos gave them an old team bus from the pelicans to make into an aquarium. they got halfway done and their sponsor backed out and the wahoos couldnt pay for it. so they gave the bus to the tanked guys and they wound up making an educational bus tank to take to schools and let kids explore and learn from the bus. they never went back to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy123 View Post
    i watch "tanked" a lot and saw this episode, and the blue wahoos gave them an old team bus from the pelicans to make into an aquarium. they got halfway done and their sponsor backed out and the wahoos couldnt pay for it. so they gave the bus to the tanked guys and they wound up making an educational bus tank to take to schools and let kids explore and learn from the bus. they never went back to the stadium.
    thanks, guess I didn't miss anything when I went back to removing wall paper.

its a shame that the blue wahoo backout out on this deal with the show tanked, they claimed a spomsor backout out maybe they should have made it good but i cant say much more since i didnt see the contract hope the shop received some money up front .

Doesn't sound like Wahoos backed out on deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by beachlovers View Post
    its a shame that the blue wahoo backout out on this deal with the show tanked, they claimed a spomsor backout out maybe they should have made it good but i cant say much more since i didnt see the contract hope the shop received some money up front .
    Are you with the show? Seems a fishy first post to make. No pun intended.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Turn Off Ads?