Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy recap

happy recap

The reds overpowered the Braves tonight backed by the 3-3 hitting of left fielder Joel Youngblood,2ith help from a key hit by second baseman Neil Fiala.

Starter Howie Nunn went 6, then relievers Bill Henry, Xavier Hernanzed and Cuban Orlando Pena shut down the Braves. The Braves only run came on a triple by Mark Lemke

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: happy recap

What is this I don't even

Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    What is this I don't even
    Its his alter ego from the past thing, he doesn't even know what is going on. His fingers just type!

Quote Originally Posted by read favorite View Post
    The reds overpowered the Braves tonight backed by the 3-3 hitting of left fielder Joel Youngblood,2ith help from a key hit by second baseman Neil Fiala.

Starter Howie Nunn went 6, then relievers Bill Henry, Xavier Hernanzed and Cuban Orlando Pena shut down the Braves. The Braves only run came on a triple by Mark Lemke
    Ha, good stuff.

This is why we can't get good baseball discussion going here, and why most of us will never be able to advance to the big leagues (ORG). It doesn't matter if you're a good poster, or how long you've been here, or what kind of person you are. We are stuck talking baseball with the likes of "read favorite". Such is life in the Sundeck. Sigh.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Bill Henry was a great closer-see the pennant winning 1961 Reds. He specialized
    in striking out Eddie Matthews with the tying run in scoring position.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    This is why we can't get good baseball discussion going here, and why most of us will never be able to advance to the big leagues (ORG). It doesn't matter if you're a good poster, or how long you've been here, or what kind of person you are. We are stuck talking baseball with the likes of "read favorite". Such is life in the Sundeck. Sigh.
    True, but a little humor never hurt. I think you should be promoted to ORG fwiw.

I do enjoy some parts of the 'Deck, though. Always some new humor.

I post almost exclusively in game threads, which don't count to post counts. Just like to lurk everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post

I do enjoy some parts of the 'Deck, though. Always some new humor.

I post almost exclusively in game threads, which don't count to post counts. Just like to lurk everywhere else.
    I like the good and the bad, and appreciate the humor both ways. Just saying. Bottom line, I heart the Reds. Great win tonight.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Read Favorite is the worst poster in the history of the internet.

I transcend race, hombre LaFlamaBlanca's Avatar

I often question if there's more intelligent life form on Mars or the Sun Deck. Usually, I quickly arrive at the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Read Favorite is the worst poster in the history of the internet.
    This.

It was never this bad with the threads.

I used to be really put off by the thought that there was some level of acceptance I had to attain to have full privileges on this site. I never bothered applying for ORG access out of some kind of misguided spite.
    After dealing with some of the people in this forum, though, I have come to understand the point of it.
    I may not be fast, but I sure am slow.

read favorite for GM. He has shown such insightful solutions to the Reds problems. And we also need a GM that has his sense of humor. With all that being said I like reading his posts, they always leave me with a blank stare on my face. Sometimes I might even scratch my head or even shake it.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

Turn Off Ads?