Turn Off Ads?

Thread: French & Joseph

French & Joseph

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: French & Joseph

Good stuff on French. I didn't realize what he'd been through. He's looking like a pretty interesting--and certainly underrated--prospect.

Article on Donnie Joseph. I have no idea if this is posted in another thread.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...=.jsp&sid=l111

French is a really cool dude too, I'm really pulling for him to do well

For some reason, whenever I picture Donnie Joseph he looks like Danny Ray Herrera.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Saw French pitch last night. Worked mostly between 84 and 66. One curve ball even registered 60. He has an unusual delivery in that he wraps his throwing arm behind his back a little above the waist and then comes around with a low 3/4 delivery. He seems to hide the ball longer than most pitchers and this might have the effect of speeding up his FB. Command is excellent and he gets a ton of weak ground balls. French lived on the corners and the changes in speed seemed to have the hitters off balance. In the sixth inning when he gave up his two runs, batters were hitting line drives for the first time all night. It will be interesting to see how he fares against more experienced hitters. I'm pulling for him, but there does not seem to be little margin for error.

Turn Off Ads?