Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Walt quit

Will Walt quit

If this team doesn't start winning. His big pickup in Latos has been a bust to this point, Madson was a dead duck and the lineup is poorly constructed player wise.

If it doesn't come together in the next 6 weeks, we may be in for a purge.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Will Walt quit

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    If it doesn't come together in the next 6 weeks, we may be in for a purge.
    Simply put: no we aren't.

Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar

You're kidding......right? This franchise is better off with Walt than without.

How much do the Reds pay you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Maybe you should be a Cards fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Plus your constant sarcasm and negativity gets old!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    If this team doesn't start winning. His big pickup in Latos has been a bust to this point, Madson was a dead duck and the lineup is poorly constructed player wise.
    We are in mid-may and you are declaring Latos a bust? You are going to eat those words my friend. It's common knowledge that he gets off to a slow start. I predict we are going to be enjoying his services mightily for years to come.

If Madson doesn't get injured Walt looks like a genius.

Not to mention locking down Votto & Phillips long-term....
    This is the year.

He just likes to be negative about everything. Him and a few others just complain and attack other posters who don't constantly complain about Dusty or the front office.

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    He just likes to be negative about everything. Him and a few others just complain and attack other posters who don't constantly complain about Dusty or the front office.
    Ahh, I will have to keep that in mind. Been an avid RedsZone follower for awhile now, but just starting posting lately. Thanks for the heads up.
    This is the year.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSho View Post
    Ahh, I will have to keep that in mind. Been an avid RedsZone follower for awhile now, but just starting posting lately. Thanks for the heads up.
    You will learn who on here are the complainers and those who are objective. I call a spade a spade.

I'm a Reds fan through and through.

This is an internet forum. I have reasons for my few dislikes I have with the Reds.

My mini-gripes....

Ludwick over Heisey too much.

Phillips batting 4th when he's admitted he doesn't like it there and feels too much pressure to knock in runs every at bat.

Stubbs not being able to slide/dive and catch a ball coming in....and playing 29/30 games as a starter.

Big gripes.....

Plate approaches....it drives me insane how this team just refuses to work a pitcher.....Dustyball. If you make the playoffs it gives you no chance.

The use of Chapman since they signed him. Our best starter in spring training but Dusty didn't trust Bill Bray in the 7th inning (fair enough).....so he had to use Chapman. He was built up to 80+ pitches in spring training and if they ever decide to actually start him it will not be a natural transition and will again take significant time. Aroldis Chapman this far into his Reds tenure pitching 3-4 innings a week? A sports crime IMO.

Not batting a vastly improved Jay Bruce 4th because of a potential lefty/lefty matchup back to back in the 7th innings? Votto is excellent against lefties and Bruce is around .300 with an OPS near .950. It's ridiculous to value a "potential" 7th inning matchup, which both are more than capable versus a lefty more than the first 6 innings. If we had Josh Hamilton where would Dusty bat him?

These are my opinions and everything else is good with me.

Beware the generalizations on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Everything?

Attack?

I'm pretty new as well and only know 1 other poster on here. Your loyalty is tremendous and I hope you really are this positive......but you truly post as if you are employed by the Reds to alleviate friction on message boards.

Go Reds!

If and when "the purge" comes, it will be Dusty who goes.

And on that day, Lord willing, I will do the dance of joy. I mean, celebrate like its VE day and VJ day all rolled into one!

Lol....if my ignorance over-whelmed me and you were not talking of me I apologize.

Life is too precious to be negative about everything with the Reds....and jumping to conclusions isn't the way to go.

Again, go Reds!

If Dusty gets the ax I'll wish him well....but be happy as a Reds fan, at least until the announcement of the new hire.

I'll be shocked if it's before the end of the season.

Turn Off Ads?