Turn Off Ads?

Thread: unbelievable..Clemens could come out of retirement and keep this team scoreless!!

unbelievable..Clemens could come out of retirement and keep this team scoreless!!

This team needs a shakeup!!I am so frustrated watching this teams offense struggle so badly and nothing has been or said to address it. If Jacoby isnt allowed to be fired, then WALT better make a trade to protect Votto, or the rest of this season is going to be watching Votto walk 150 times!! 9 games they have scored 1 run and lost and looks like its the 2nd or 3rd shut out if they cant score against the Yankees in the 9nth..thats ridiculous and Jacoby has the longest leash i ever seen!!

the 2012 Reds reminds me of 2011 with just replacing chairs with the same type chairs with no improvement. LF/3B. Leadoff.. same garbage different year and BOB and WALT are ok with it. 25% of the season is gone and they cant win 4 games in a row.. win-loose-win-loose.. this isnt fun.. hard to want to spend extra to watch this.. no urgency at all to win.. no individual plan when they bat. Stubbs refuses to change and he still plays.. !!! Nothing like batting guys 1 and 2 who dont get on base..Dusty loves to do it.. Taveras, Patterson/Gonzo/now Stubbs/Cozart looks lost.. i have no clue unless Jacoby messed with his stroke..

Anyway I just have to vent..

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: unbelievable..Clemens could come out of retirement and keep this team scoreless!!

A few observations regarding this Reds team:

Its obvious that Andy Petitte is poised to win the Cy Young this year, or he is on PEDs

What are the chances, every other pitcher the Reds face is a potential Cy Young winner

I'm glad the Reds signed Ludwick and not Ibaenez in the off season

Unless something changes I predict Reds win 80-85 games this season...so frustrated, every morning I wake up checking how the REDS are doing, that sets the stage for the rest of my day. For my own mental health I need to stop caring so much about this team...perhaps I'll go watch a few Samsung Lions games in the Korean Baseball League.

Re: unbelievable..Clemens could come out of retirement and keep this team scoreless!!

I wonder how much sleep the Castellini boys and Walt are NOT getting at night?

Turn Off Ads?