Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: 5/28/12 Reds Vs Pirates

Re: 5/28/12 Reds Vs Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    That was the point of my earlier post.

I don't think the offense is typically this bad, and that inning had Costanzo and Valdez, but this team has trouble getting three, four, and five baserunners in an inning.

They score on homers and other long hits, not rallies. That is why they need a couple more high OBP hitters.
    I wonder how often other teams get four and five base runners in an inning?

I know it happens but how often? (just an honest question)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 5/28/12 Reds Vs Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Today may have been somewhat of a sacrificial game for the Reds.
    My thoughts too. With McDonald on the mound I didn't have a good feeling about this game. Win the next two and take the series.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?